[Nepomuk] Re: Actions on Notification Events

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Tue Mar 29 13:40:01 CEST 2011

the patch looks correct. But before I test it may I ask you to fix the
code formatting please:
- Correct indentation (4 spaces)
- spaces around "="
- an empty line between the method definition and the "private:" keyword
- please move the method implementation to the correct place. Ideally
the order of methods should be the same in the header and the source file.