[Nepomuk] Re: Load/Save queries

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Mon Mar 21 19:45:28 CET 2011

Right, I did not think about that.

Well, one possibility would be to create another action
m_openQueryAction and add it to the actionCollection(). But then you
have to add that to the menu manually  by editing nepomukshellui.rc:
- Increase the version
- Add the action in the file section

In addition I think it would make sense to also name the current open
action "Open Resource" and name the save action "Save query". Then only
activate the save action if the query window is open.