[Nepomuk] Re: The "Stop Query" Button

Vishesh Handa handa.vish at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 07:41:31 CET 2011

Hey Smit

Your patch is -

 void Nepomuk::QueryModel::stopQuery()
 {
-    d->m_currentQuery = 0;
+    if(d->m_currentQuery!=0)
+        d->m_currentQuery = 0;
 }

which basically sets m_currentQuery to 0, if it is not already 0. Logically,
it doesn't make much of a difference if was already 0, and you let it be 0,
or if you just set it to 0 again. :)

I think what Sebastian wanted you to do was to make the "Stop Query" button
inactive when a query was not running. The button should become in active.

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 8:16 AM, Who Knows <who828 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hello, i have tried to add the feature where Stop Query button is only
> effective when there is a query running though i couldn't test it out, but i
> feel it should work, if it doesn't do tell me i will fix it.
>   also my real name is 'Smit Shah'. (yeah i forgot to mention it in my last
> post)

Vishesh Handa