[Nepomuk] nfo:Website and what it really is

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Thu Jun 30 14:15:46 CEST 2011

Recently the issue of nfo:Bookmark vs. nfo:Website came up. I voted for
using nfo:Website only but then realized that I always had
misinterpreted its comment:
It states that nfo:Website is a container for remote resources such as
nfo:RemoteDataObject. And those remote resources are interpreted as
nfo:HtmlDocuments.

Thus, we (I) always used nfo:Website wrong.

Now the question is: should we correct our (my) usage and hope that
others will not step into the trap of thinking that a Website = Webpage?
Or should we change nfo:Website to be what we (well, me at least) always
thought it was: a web page/web address?

In other words: should we improve the comment on nfo:Website to explain
that it is in fact not a single web page but a collection of pages
typically accessible through one domain?
Or should we change it to be a nie:DataObject which represents a single
web page?
Or should we (in addition to the first maybe) introduce another class
nfo:Webpage which is a nie:DataObject and can be part of a nfo:Website?