[Nepomuk] Re: Nepomuk/Strigi in KDE 4.6.90 not works here..

Weng Xuetian wengxt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 21:05:31 CEST 2011

Some updates, the actual behavior seems it really index something, but
after serveral hours that it only index 60+ files on my disk.

Sysprof shows that all the cpu are mainly taken by virtuoso_r.so.
And seems it always stucks at
"Nepomuk::RemovableMediaModel::executeQuery" (not sure).

于 2011年06月25日 14:46, Weng Xuetian 写道: