[Nepomuk] akonadifeeder port to the dms

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Fri Jun 24 01:37:52 CEST 2011

Hi Martin,

I just read your blogpost about your gsoc, and noticed that you are
working on the akonadi-nepomuk feeders (at leat the contactfeeder).
The thing is that I am currently in the process of porting them to the DMS
(not only the contactfeeder but all), so we might want
to synchronize our efforts a bit =)

So far I have mainly worked on the nepomukfeederagentbase, which I have
pretty much fully ported from the NepomukFast classes to the
SimpleResource api.
There seem to be some bugs in the DMS though, so it needs still a bit of
work.
As far as I have seen you didn't change a lot in nepomukfeederagentbase
and worked mainly on the contactfeeder, which is great.
So, as soon as I'm ready I will post my updated version, and we can see
how to merge the two. From what I have seen it won't be a big issue,
and fortunately no effort seems to be wasted.

I would be glad if you could keep me posted if you plan to do any further
work on the feeders.

Good luck with you gsoc!

Cheers,

Chris