No subject

Sat Jun 18 01:05:09 CEST 2011

files from nepomuk. If it's not consuming the cpu (only one core, thanks god),
even that slow speed is acceptable for me.

Is there any way that we can help do address the bug? Like finding the slow
sparql statement or so?

I think there must already be a(or maybe serveral duplicates) bug report
there..

Another thing always confusing me is that virtuoso memory limitation never
works?

Thanks,
Xuetian

--nextPart1433931.qrKgmq3KXF