[Nepomuk] Re: Exif properties

Valentin Rusu kde at rusu.info
Wed Jun 15 21:48:13 CEST 2011

On 06/15/2011 07:38 PM, Sebastian Trüg wrote:
> On 06/15/2011 05:13 PM, Valentin Rusu wrote:
>> hello,
>> i think that it would be better to let users change the properties they
>> need. a simple iterative comparison should find out what properies
>> changed then update them. another method would be based on the usage of
>> update hooks when a change in nepomuk attribute should be intercepted
>> then immediately applied to the file.
> This is not the problem Smit is talking about. He wants to know which
> properties his system should support since we need a mapping of exif
> properties to Nepomuk properties.
Ok. The the following screen captures are (quickly) taken from bibblepro
software I use to manage my photos. Hope they'll help. (some information
pieces show in several of these screen captures).

http://wstaw.org/m/2011/06/15/plasma-desktopOz2295.jpg
http://wstaw.org/m/2011/06/15/plasma-desktopif2295.jpg
http://wstaw.org/m/2011/06/15/plasma-desktopcJ2295.jpg
http://wstaw.org/m/2011/06/15/plasma-desktopnt2295.jpg
http://wstaw.org/m/2011/06/15/plasma-desktopFr2295.jpg

> And his system is exactly that: it listens for changes in Nepomuk and
> propagates them to the files.
Nice!

--
Valentin