[Nepomuk] Re: Core dumps

Vishesh Handa handa.vish at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 10:40:55 CEST 2011

Hi

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 2:02 PM, Valentin Rusu <kde at rusu.info> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using KDE compiled from trunk sources and I activated core dumps on
> my system.
> As such, I got several (18) core dumps on my system caused by
> nepomukindexer in the last 2 days.
> Are you guys interested in them or should I dump them?

We're interested.

I'm happy that we segregated the Nepomuk strigi service into two processes (
the service and the indexer ) 18 crashes in 2 days would have really pissed
off people, as the nepomuk strigi service would have stopped working after
each crash.

Now the indexer just crashes for that file, and then happily goes to the
next file.

Valentin

Vishesh Handa