[Nepomuk] Re: Seems Nepomuk in KDE 4.7 (try #1) still not works

Vishesh Handa handa.vish at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 14:42:50 CEST 2011

Could you please confirm which version of KDE you're running? Cause I fixed
this bug after RC2.

I backported my changes to fix this bug on the 16th July. If incase the bug
is still there could you possible run all the datamanagementmodel tests
present in kde-runtime/nepomuk/services/storage/test/ and tell me if they
pass? I'm specifically concerned about - testStoreResources_folder()

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 5:11 AM, Weng Xuetian <wengxt at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2011年07月25日 00:12, Sebastian Trüg wrote:
> > can you please provide command line output from calling "nepomukindexer"
> > on one of the files that should have been indexed.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> NepomukIndexer output is nothing..
>
> I manually run nepomukserver from console, and get quite a lot of such
> output:
>
> [/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub] "/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub(14599)"
> Soprano: "Invalid argument (1)":
> "<http://www.semanticdesktop.org/ontologies/2007/01/19/nie#isPartOf> has
> a rdfs:range of
> <
> http://www.semanticdesktop.org/ontologies/2007/01/19/nie#InformationElement
> >.
> <file:///home/saber/dbg-fcitx/share/fcitx> only has the following types
> <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#Resource>"
> [/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub] "/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub(14599)"
> Soprano: "Invalid argument (1)":
> "<http://www.semanticdesktop.org/ontologies/2007/01/19/nie#isPartOf> has
> a rdfs:range of
> <
> http://www.semanticdesktop.org/ontologies/2007/01/19/nie#InformationElement
> >.
> <file:///home/saber/dbg-fcitx/share/fcitx> only has the following types
> <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#Resource>"
>
> Nepomukserver output after manually run nepomukindexer
> [/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub] "/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub(14599)"
> Soprano: "Invalid argument (1)": "Failed to convert 'None' to literal of
> type 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#boolean'."
> [/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub] "/usr/bin/nepomukservicestub(14599)"
> Soprano: "Invalid argument (1)": "storeResources: Encountered invalid
> statement after resource conversion."
>
> Is it related to the some package version?
> shared-desktop-ontologies 0.7.0
> soprano 2.6.51
> raptor 1.4.21

Vishesh Handa