[Nepomuk] Re: Development status tracking

Paweł Paprota ppawel at fastmail.fm
Sun Jul 3 11:30:25 CEST 2011

Hey,

On 07/03/2011 10:58 AM, Sebastian Trüg wrote:
> Just a quick "yes, please" from me. I think this is a very good idea and
> I would gladly track my tasks on such a page, link other information to
> it and blog about it.

Good to hear!

> Would you take the task of finishing this page? Maybe add a big fat
> Nepomuk logo on top? ;)

Sure. The problem is that I don't actually know what tasks are being
worked on currently! This was in fact the main reason for starting the
tracking page.

Moreover, the core of this idea is that the tracking will be done
collectively so nothing's stopping anyone from updating the status.

I still have a few ideas on how to improve the shape and form of the
page itself but obviously further suggestions are welcome.

So basically to answer your question once again - yes and what else
would you like to see there?

Paweł