[Nepomuk] Re: nepomuk init notification

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 12:00:32 CET 2011

On January 4, 2011 11:39:58 Ivan Čukić wrote:
> > what signals?
>
> nepomukSystemStarted and nepomukSystemStopped
> API http://tinyurl.com/3yg5g7v
>
> I thought I mentioned those to you some time ago on IRC.

not afaik... but my memory does suck :)

anyways, I ended up looking inside those and extracting hte dbus part, to
avoid adding a dependency. patch attached.

but... in 4.7 there's no dependency freeze. do you want the kactivity* classes
to depend on that nepomuk library for 4.7, or is it ok to just have that
direct dbus call?

--
Chani
http://chani.ca