[Nepomuk] Re: Nepomuk in Kde 4.6

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Mon Jan 3 10:47:37 CET 2011

Well, since we had many complaints about the systray thingi we decided
to make it optional. However, we did not have enough development power
to finish that. So now there is no tray at all. This is actually a
rather simple thing to do... if someone is up for the task we could even
release that on kde-apps.org and merge it back for 4.7.

As for more configuration: again this is a development power issue:
someone has to implement it.