[Nepomuk] Re: How to read back the Nepomuk::Resource identifier

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Tue Feb 22 13:05:38 CET 2011

On Tuesday 22 February 2011 11:30:30 Sebastian Trüg wrote:
> That is weird indeed.
> Could you please do a kDebug() on the resource to see its details.

What exactly would you like to see? (I can't just  print the whole resource,
or can I?)

the identifiers part is just empty, directly on creation, or also when loaded
later on. The uri is also first empty, and later on when loaded from storage a
normal nepomuk:/ uri.

I'd expect that when created like this:

Nepomuk::Resource res(identifier, Nepomuk::Vocabulary::NFO::HtmlDocument());

res.identifiers() would return identifier, is that correct?