[Nepomuk] Re: Photos with keywords and Tags list

Vishesh Handa handa.vish at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 13:05:37 CET 2011

Probably because Strigi doesn't give us that information.

We use Strigi's libstreamanalyzer to get metadata from files. Your best bet
it to file a bug report for strigi and include the image which has the tags.

If you do land up posting a bug report, please post the link here. I've been
looking for a excuse to hack on Strigi :)

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 1:56 PM, Sylvain ZUCCA <sylvainsjc at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wonder why nepomuk does not index keywords and Tags List contained in
> some photos I've imported in my picture folder
>
> I show you an example here : http://i.imgur.com/Mphjw.jpg
>
> If I search for "Mimine" in Dolphin, there is no result
>
> I use Kde 4.6 on Mandriva Cooker (and otherwise nepomuk works fine)

Vishesh Handa