[Nepomuk] How to read back the Nepomuk::Resource identifier

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Thu Feb 17 17:41:06 CET 2011

another question =)

So far I created Nepomuk::Resources  for an Akonadi::Item using the the url of
the Akonadi::Item as identifier, which works well so far.

But now that I tried getting the Akonadi::Item url back from the corresponding
Nepomu::Resource, I realized that neither the uri nor the indetifiers contain
the Akonadi::Item url which was used to create the Resource.

In other words, using the same url as identifier always gives me the same
Resource, but I can't get that url back from the Resource. Is that normal?

And how should I work around this? By Adding the url as additional Identifier?

Cheers,

Chris