[Nepomuk] Is it possible to trigger the streamanalyzer on my own?

Jörg Ehrichs Joerg.Ehrichs at gmx.de
Sun Dec 25 21:46:04 UTC 2011

Hi all and merry christmas :)

I  have a small question regarding the stream analyzers. Is it
possible to trigger them on my own if I have a file (KUrl) where I
know it should be not just a an nfo:FileDataObject but something more
specifed.

In my current use case I have a KDirLister that watches a folder so I
can relate any document in it to the pimo:project it should be in. But
when I copy a .pdf into the folder and operate on the  Nepomuk::File
addedFile(file.url()); resource it is just a simply nfo:iIleDataObject
and the stream analyzer doesn't seem to track this file anymore later
on, even though the folder is checked for indexing.

I like to trigger the streamanalyzer to fetch the additional data on
my own now if this is possible.
Has anyone a clue how to do this?

Thanks in advance. :)

Greetings