[Nepomuk] Please test branch

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Sat Aug 20 12:11:07 UTC 2011

I just pushed kde-runtime branch "nepomuk/fileIndexer/logIndexerErrors"
which adds a new (hidden) boolean config option "debug mode" to
nepomukstrigirc which makes the file indexer log files which could not
be indexed including the error message to
~/.kde/share/apps/nepomuk/something.log.

Sadly I cannot really test it since nepomukindexer always exits with
code 127 and some weird linking error here (although the indexing succeeds):
"undefined symbol: pa_in_valgrind"

Anyway, if it works fine I would like to merge it into master soon.