[Nepomuk] Nepomuk Meeting at Desktop Summit in Berlin

Sebastian Trueg trueg at kde.org
Tue Aug 9 10:53:45 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

I wanted to let you know that I will be arriving in Berlin tonight.
Tomorrow morning there is a quick lightning talk at 10:something. After
that I am free to do all the great things we want to do. For me this
includes:
- SDO discussions (nfo:Webpage and the like)
- Port libnepomuk (Nepomuk::Resource) to DMS
- Have a look into kdelibs 5 and how we could split libnepomuk
- Look into last Akonadi issues
- Fix bugs
This is just a list out the top of my head.
Anyway, for me the ideal situation would be to find a room and hide in
there. Of course you might have other plans as well. Just let me know
when you have time to discuss certain things.