[Nepomuk] Re: incorrect search results after file modifications

john terragon terragonjohn at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 30 18:54:47 CEST 2011

Hi Vishesh, thanks for the reply.

Out of curiosity, assuming that max_user_watches is high enough, does
nepomuk associate one inotify watch for each indexed file (all files, not just dirs)?
Because, besides the missed updates, I noticed that when a file X update is
reported strigi seems to scan recursively all the files in X's directory, not only X.
Kind of like the filewatcher was only notified that some file in X's dir subtree has changed
but not which one.
Is this supposed to happen?

Best
John