[Nepomuk] Metalink properties/elements to Nepomuk

Matthias Fuchs mat69 at gmx.net
Sun Apr 24 17:31:39 CEST 2011

Hi,

In the previous post "Using nfo:OperatingSystem" it was also about metalink.
But some further question arises.

There is the metlink::logo element which is associated to a metalink:file.
The metalink:logo is basically just a uri to the logo. Now I'd be interested
how I should associate that to the file.

First I thought about using nco:logo, yet that is the logo of a company and
here it should be the logo of a file.

So then I thought about using the following which seems right to me but is
complicated:

Nepomuk::File file(localFile);
Nepomuk::Resource logoRes(logoUri, NFO:RemoteDataObject());
Nepomuk::Resource logoImage(logoUri, NFO:Image());
logoRes(NIE::interpretedAs(), logoImage);
logoRes(NIE::isPartOf(), file);

Kinda long to me and not sure if it is right. Could you please give me a hint
how to do it? :)

matthias