[Nepomuk] Re: Correct usage of ontologies?

Matthias Fuchs mat69 at gmx.net
Tue Apr 5 23:44:07 CEST 2011

And the part that the referer does not get listed, or that I am too dump --
would not wonder me :D -- to find it?

Btw. do you think that I should also set the comic tag on the images?
I mean it is really redundant (as they are the subject anyway) and the only
reason I should set it is that the tools to display the information do not
work with that yet.
At first I thought setting that is a good idea, but now I think that would
only dump useless data into the database.

I hope I am not stealing too much of your precious time with these questions,
of which some look kinda stupid to me after a closer investigation.^^

Cheers,
matthias