[Nepomuk] Re: Correct usage of ontologies?

Matthias Fuchs mat69 at gmx.net
Tue Apr 5 17:10:32 CEST 2011

Am Montag 04 April 2011, 18:26:39 schrieb Sebastian Trüg:
> On 04/04/2011 05:34 PM, Matthias Fuchs wrote:
> > Am Montag 04 April 2011, 15:38:39 schrieb Sebastian Trüg:
>
> >     res.setProperty(NDO::referrer(), website);
>
> Hm, this is not correct as the domain of ndo:referrer is ndo:DownloadEvent.
> You could either create a download event through
> Nepomuk::Utils::createCopyEvent[1] or simply use nao:isRelated which
> might be simpler but is less correct.

Thank you very much for all the answers! :)

Unfortunately I don't have the src-url, and also not the download start and
the download end. Maybe I could modify the data-engine code, to at least have
a direct link to the source. Though sometimes there is none, as comic plugins
can combine images.

So would

Nepomuk::Resource copyEvent = Nepomuk::Utils::createCopyEvent(destUrl, KUrl(),
QDateTime(), mWebsiteUrl);
res.setProperty(NDO::referrer(), copyEvent);

be correct in this case?