[Nepomuk] Re: Search for specific file types

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Mon Apr 4 09:53:28 CEST 2011

The restarting of the search is a bug which I have not been able to
figure out yet. :( I am aware of it though.

As for searching by mimetype: we are still in need of a good query UI.
For now you can try this:

mimetype="application/pdf"

Make sure that in Dolphin the "everywhere" and "content" buttons are
pressed.

We should really invest some time in a proper search gui. It is a GSOc
project btw...