[Nepomuk] bindings

Bèrto ëd Sèra berto.d.sera at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 16:25:27 CEST 2010

Hi!

> The main Nepomuk library is in kdelibs/nepomuk. I presume you would need
> that if you want to create any additional bindings.

Thanks, I can only use cCall from smalltalk, so I will have to go through
smoke to reach it, I am told. FMI, is there anything like an
interactive console for nepomuk, so that I can see what happens in the rep
when I try a command via the bindings? I expect a lot of rubbish to be
generated as I learn how to make things properly, it would be nice if there
was some sort of psql console.

Bèrto