[Nepomuk] Loads of Questions

Bèrto ëd Sèra berto.d.sera at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 12:28:08 CEST 2010

Hi!

> optional properties are properties that contribute to the actul score if
> they match, but their absence or mismatch don't decrease the actual store

Anyone using Nepomuk as a storage system would absolutely need this. We are
building a dictionary, for example, and obviously when I search for a Danish
expression I don't want any English word to come out, even if it's written
exactly in the same way. Being flexible is fine, but when "hard" search
boundaries are specified, they should be respected.

Bèrto