[Nepomuk] Re: [Xesam] Websites that need updating

Sebastian Trüg sebastian at trueg.de
Mon Nov 8 10:00:42 CET 2010

Hi Robin,

please have a look at my latest blog entry[1] in which I am trying to
find someone to help with these problems.
We simply have not enough people putting work into Nepomuk to maintain
it all.
I would gladly accept any help from you on that matter. :)

[1]
http://trueg.wordpress.com/2010/10/31/call-for-participation-web-and-scripting-experts-wanted/