[Nepomuk] Nepomuk Core - Questions & Patches

Vishesh Handa handa.vish at gmail.com
Wed May 26 01:04:05 CEST 2010

I'm confused.

I merged determineUri() and load(). in order to do that I created another
function called load( QList<Soprano::BindingSet> ). The problem is that I
don't know how to remove the existing load() and determineUri() statements.
Both of them are called all over the place. I think some of them are fairly
obvious, but the one in store() is puzzling.

Btw, is there any way I can generate a diff of another diff file in svn? For
example - I just send you the changes I've made on your 1.diff instead of
the entire diff?

- Vishesh Handa