[Nepomuk] Bugs, Patches and Scripts. - StrigiService & KInotify

Alessandro Sivieri alessandro.sivieri at gmail.com
Thu May 6 20:12:31 CEST 2010

> Could someone else share their views. Please.

I agree with Arie about the already indexed folders: if I have three
folders, A, B, C, and only A is indexed, then if I move something out of it
and under B, then it should not be indexed anymore; maybe I am moving it out
because I don't want it to be indexed... if I explicitly want it indexed
anyway, I can go in system settings and re-add it (and, by the way: are its
old properties maintained?).
About the contrary, when an excluded is included, then I think I will
maintain the same behavior as before; it may be useful to add in system
settings not only the possibility to add a directory, but also the
possibility to exclude a subdir which is inside an indexed dir (so to avoid
the need to explicitly select all the subs except that one), but I don't
know if this makes sense.

--
Sivieri Alessandro
alessandro.sivieri at gmail.com