[Nepomuk] SPARQL construct queries in Soprano with Virtuoso

Ilkka Laukkanen ilkka.s.laukkanen at gmail.com
Thu May 6 11:41:08 CEST 2010

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 10:48 AM, Sebastian Trüg <trueg at kde.org> wrote:
> you are not doing anything wrong. Virtuoso returns graph query results
> as blobs of turtle encoded rdf. Soprano tries to parse the data and then

Ah, that definitely explains a lot.

> Thus, my first question: is the Soprano raptor parser plugin installed?
> BTW: If not, there should be an error message about that on the console
> when you try to open the iterator.

As a matter of fact it is, and it seems like Soprano is finding it
just fine: a quick strace shows that it manages to stat() it after a
bit of searching. However it never seems to open() the plugin .so
file, which seems kind of strange. It does open() libraptor.so.1
though.

--
Ilkka