[Nepomuk] Bugs, Patches and Scripts. - StrigiService & KInotify

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Mon May 3 11:25:22 CEST 2010

I am not sure about this one.
The question is: do we get a moveself and a "normal" move if we watch
both the folder in question and the parent folder. If so we want to
ignore the moveself since the "normal" move allows us to update properly.
If not, then, yes, your patch seems correct.
Now that only needs testing. :) Or do you know the answer already?