[Nepomuk] Tag containing quote

Kolia -- thelwyn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 20:52:39 CET 2010

> But i'd like to make it work with the "hasTag search" instead for some
> reasons:
> - Curiosity :)
> - In gwenview startpage, when you have made a search recently, some
> shortcut appears: a resourceUri in a shortcut name is less explicit than a
> "hasTag:/something"
>

> So I tried the other way you said in the bug report but i get a problem at
> linkage:
> "undefined reference to
> `Nepomuk::Query::ResourceTerm::ResourceTerm(Nepomuk::Resource const&)'"

Well I finally managed to do it this way too ( I was missing
target_link_libraries(gwenview ${NEPOMUK_LIBRARIES}
${NEPOMUK_QUERY_LIBRARIES}) in a CMakeList.txt , fregl if you read me,
THANKS again! ).

But contrary to what i expected the shortcut now generated in homepage looks
like a folder with an esoteric name (über long url with a sparql query).

So finally, looks like I can't have a search working on tag with quotes AND
shortcuts on Gwenview homepage somehow readable :/

Maybe is the ressourceUri solution the best. Not sure the shortcut to
nepomuk queries is worth on startpage..

best regards,

--
Kolia