[Nepomuk] Tag containing quote

Kolia -- thelwyn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 23:42:29 CET 2010

Hello,

Is there a way to run a nepomuk search (from dolphin or krunner) on a tag
containing a quote?

For example with a tag:  test'apo   , some things like:
nepomuksearch:/hastag:"test'apo"
nepomuksearch:/hastag:"test\'apo"
nepomuksearch:/hastag:test'apo

don't work. Is there anything to escape the quote?

Erm, actually just noticed thanepomuksearch:/hastag:test  returns me the
files tagged with test'apo .. Is there some identifier generated when
entering a tag that would be truncated at quote? and nepomuksearch:/hastag
would search on this identifier and not on the label we can see in UI?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

--
Kolia