[Nepomuk] Nepomuk facets

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Fri Jun 25 21:35:23 CEST 2010

I could not help myself and implemented a little bit. My idea is to have
the model populate itself with facets (not implemented).
I do not really see an advantage in subclassing yet.
A plain design like mine allows for things like facet serialization
which might come in handy for query URLs in nepomuksearch:/.
Also there is no need for special handling of any kind of facet. Of
course that could also be achieved with subclassing.
However, there are some things that are similar in all types of facets
anyway like the frequency querying.
Anyway, I think that the model design I propose would be compatible with
subclassing facets, too.