[Nepomuk] Nepomuk facets

Alessandro Sivieri alessandro.sivieri at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 15:15:24 CEST 2010

2010/6/18 Sebastian Trüg <trueg at kde.org>

> The problem remaining is date ranges: it is simple to have fixed dates
> for stuff like "this week" or "today" but a custom range is harder. One
> possibility would be to have a generic facet which can handle literal
> values like so:

There is also a UI problem with custom date ranges: I dropped it (for now),
because it has a fixed minimum width too large, and it blocked the whole
layout (at least, having it in a QStack); some kind of popup might be
applied here...

Now I understand your model idea, but I don't know if it is the best way to
have just a single model with "everything" in it; I will think about it.
Meanwhile, I have separated model and view in Sembrowser (I am still testing
it, so it may not make sense or work :) )...

--
Sivieri Alessandro
alessandro.sivieri at gmail.com
http://www.chimera-bellerofonte.eu/