[Nepomuk] Issues with non persistent filesystems/mounts and Nepomuk

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Tue Jun 15 13:41:43 CEST 2010

Well, maybe the simplest solution would be to ask the user on unmount.
Let them decide if we want to keep the data, make it portable, or remove
it....

On 06/15/2010 01:14 PM, Daniel Winter wrote:
> That way the only problem would be the filex  thing? (Rewriting a few
> thousand or tens of thousands of file resources sounds very slow to
> me)
>
> Am I still missing something about that filex thing?

Keep in mind that only the nie:url properties need to be rewritten.
While this might still be slow at the moment there is room for
improvement with the next Virtuoso iteration which should bring us much
better graph support in SPARUL.