[Nepomuk] KDE 4.5 Nepomuk testing and bug fixing session

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Tue Jul 27 09:46:38 CEST 2010

Hello everybody,

KDE 4.5 final is close. Thus, I think it is time to step back from trunk
for a minute, install the current 4.5 branch, and test the crap out of
it. Then let us fix as many of the bugs we find as possible to make
Nepomuk in 4.5 as stable as we can.

I'd say that everyone of us that has the time (GSoC is nearing its end
so you might want to concentrate on that instead which I can understand
completely) runs 4.5, looks at the bugs at bugs.kde.org (merges and
closes if possible or alreday fixed), and reports any open issues that
might be solvable before the final release. Of course if you come up
with a patch - even better. :)