[Nepomuk] RDF/NRL visualization

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Thu Jul 15 11:56:17 CEST 2010

Am Donnerstag 15 Juli 2010, 10:11:53 schrieb Artem Serebriyskiy:
> Hello!

Morning Artem

> Does anybody know any open-source RDF (NRL) visualization tool ? I
> am interested in visualization in graph form ( 2D or 3D ). May be library
> that builds boost::graph from RDF(NRL) model ?

I had the same "problem" last week (see my blog [1]).

The easiest for me was the w3 rdf validator [2]. The Protégé Ontology Editor
[3] has some visualization plugins as well but didn't find the nepomuk plugin
to try it.

BTW Sebastian Trüg: To cite from my blog about the rdf validator
visualization: "nterestingly three of the ontologies failed to produce a graph
(namely the NIE core, the NID3 and the PIMO ontology). I don’t know where the
failure is but there could be something wrong."

Hope to help
Mario

[1] http://blogs.fsfe.org/mario/?p=69
[2] http://www.w3.org/rdf/validator