[Nepomuk] Activities protocol

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Wed Jul 14 14:32:18 CEST 2010

> Sebastian:
> once more just so this is not forgotten: there is no need for ranking -
> at least not on the data level - when linking the activity to the event
> rather than to the file.

Agreed. The only problem I see is that we'll need much more complex
queries when sorting the results by usage.

> Marco:
> by the way, since this information is saved, is there a way given a window id
> to know if it's associated on a given activity (in particulr the current one)

No, currently the kwin activities part is totally separate from this system.

Chani could probably tell you more.

While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard
I was staring straight into the shining sun