[Nepomuk] bibliography ontology

Sebastian Trueg trueg at kde.org
Thu Jan 14 10:55:17 CET 2010

Oliver already got in contact with the KBibtex developers. Hopefully
they will be interested in the idea.

I am no expert but I recently tried a few multimedia centers like MythTV
and friends and realized they got all their metadata from web sites by
parsing the file names. Maybe we could do something like that for music
and video files, too, and maybe even for books and articles...

Any comments?