[Nepomuk] Soprano 2.4.0 released
trueg at kde.org
Tue Feb 9 20:23:46 CET 2010
Hello RDF lovers,
Soprano has seen some nice work since the 2.3 release series.
And just in time for KDE SC 4.4.0 I present the next step in Qt RDF data
handling: Soprano 2.4.0.
* New methods Client::SparqlModel::listStatementsAsync and
* Automatic query prefix expansion in NRLModel.
* Automatic NRL metadata graph removal in NRLModel.
* ServerCore is now fully multithreaded allowing two clients perform read-only
* New Virtuoso storage backend which can either connect to a running Virtuoso
instance or spawn one locally.
* New convenience methods to handle BackendSettings.
* New class AsyncQuery which will spawn a new thread for real asnycroneous
query execution (in contrast to AsyncModel which only performs the actual
query call in another thread while the iteration is syncroneous).
* Removed redland/librdf dependancy from raptor parser.
* Sopranocmd improvements:
- New paramter --nrl for sopranocmd which will trigger automatic query
prefix expansion based on prefixes stored in the underlying model,
automatic context creation for imported statements that do not have one
set, and automatic metad ata graph removal on removeContext calls.
- New parameter --graphselect which allows to convert SPARQL select query
results into a graph result. This is very usable since SPARQL construct
queries do not support contexts/named graphs.
- New command 'rmgraph' which allows to delete a list of graphs/contexts.
- New parameter --foo which enables scriptable binding results without
Grab it now from http://soprano.sourceforge.net.
Sebastian Trüg (Mandriva)
More information about the Nepomuk