[Nepomuk] Nepomuk devel packages

Anurag Bhandari anurag.bhd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 06:53:37 CET 2010

Hello,

I was trying to build kdepim4-runtime on a Mandriva-based system. But the
build failed during the configure phase, giving this error:

Could NOT find NEPOMUK (missing: NEPOMUK_INCLUDE_DIR
SOPRANO_PLUGIN_RASTER_FOUND)

This inspite of my system having the /usr/include/nepomuk directory. I also
have the nepomuk-scribo-devel (and dependencies) installed.

Can anyone tell me if I am missing something. In short, what are all the
devel packages for nepomuk that are required to build kdepim4-runtime
successfully?

Thanks and regards.

--
Anurag Bhandari