[Nepomuk] Re: same nepomuk db for several users

Bruce Adams tortoise_74 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 3 12:56:18 CET 2010

----- Original Message ----

One effect would on the ontology side. If two users both have the
same set of relations describing say the rating for a file you need to add extra
relations
to indicate the user.
The more serious issue is security. With a single user model there is no need
for
any kind of security. Adding security or making a system multi-user as an after
thought
is non trivial if thought hasn't been given up front.

Regards,

Bruce.