[Nepomuk] Re: same nepomuk db for several users

Bruce Adams tortoise_74 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 2 11:39:59 CET 2010

Hi,
    Sorry for jumping in.
Perhaps I missed the point of a semantic desktop. Surely its critical and basic
to be able to share
information between users. Imagine if we used different file names for the
files? It would be chaos.

I am concerned that not considering a shared user model up front might mean a
fundamental redesign
would be required to support it. Can you offer any re-assurance?

Regards,

Bruce.