[Nepomuk] KDE Nepomuk Playground

PierreL pierrelud at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 10:38:15 CEST 2010

Please give your opinion/s and ideas on this topic in the email chain below:

> On 06/22/2010 11:18 AM, PierreL wrote:
We try to use some of the tools in playground to show more of Nepomuk to people. I created a very basic page - http://smile.deri.ie/ExNepoPlay , but this is not really at the right place. Should this not rather exist on
 http://nepomuk.kde.org/ or somewhere on the KDE site? What's your feel & ideas with playground?

~Pierre

Subject: Re: KDE Nepomuk Playground
To: "PierreL" <pierrelud at yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, 29 July, 2010, 9:11
Hi Pierre,
i never answered this email. Sorry about that. playground normally is unstable stuff or stuff that is not properly integrated with the rest yet. However, much of it shows the direction we are heading. So it might make a lot of sense to promote that more. And, yes nepomuk.kde.org needs some serious updating and I would be happy about help with that.

>On 07/29/2010 04:17 PM, PierreL wrote:
I'll help with what I can do, where do I start?

>On Thu, 29/7/10, Sebastian Trüg <trueg at kde.org> wrote:
I am actually not sure. Maybe a good first step would be to bring that
topic to the nepomuk mailing list and get other opinions.
We need more traffic on the mailing list...