[Nepomuk] Activities and desktop events - Results from the meeting

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Tue Aug 3 20:41:53 CEST 2010

I know you're going to hate me, but I have to - recent documents in
the app should be restricted to the activity as well.
Would it work if the term provided would be ResTerm('activity') &&
ResTerm('application')

IMO, the enum approach provides versatility on one level, but can be
rather restricting if we don't cover most of the use-cases at the
beginning.

> And I also added a hint as to how standard queries can be combined to

I didn't see the hint here

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard