[Nepomuk] A question about the change in Nepomuk

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 15:55:12 CEST 2009

Hello everybody!

First message to this list to which I just subscribed so let me say
hi! again. I've read in the message of Sebastian Trueg that
semanticdesktop.org mailing-lists are being closed and this is the new
Nepomuk mailing list, which resides in KDE website because now Nepomuk
is a KDE project. I thought that Nepomuk ontologies (and probably
Nepomuk server too?) were going to be used also by other projects
outside KDE, and that's why I thought it made sense to have
Nepomuk-related things in another domain (semanticdesktop.org). Is
Nepomuk now KDE only, or we just recognize it's more focused in KDE?
I'm just being curious here =).

Greetings,
    Eduardo Robles Elvira.