[Nepomuk] Knowing the current task of the active desktop

Adrien Guichard guichard.adrien at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 09:14:35 CET 2009

ATM I am not a KDE developper, and I am not familiar with all KDE
projects mailing lists. Sorry by advance if this question does not
match the purpose of this ML.

I would like to retreive the litteral name, or 'nepomuk id' of the
task currently assigned by the Tasktop plasmoid on the active desktop.
I do not find any particular statment carrying this information using
sopranocmd, and after digging with qdbusviewer around dbus interfaces,
nothing looks relevant too.

Where to expect finding this information, if it is available?

Thanks for your support,
Adrien