[Nepomuk] Backup service. Was: Re: ontology related advice request

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Mon Oct 26 11:44:39 CET 2009

Just for your consideration:

sopranocmd --backend sesame2 --serialization nquads --nrl --graphselect
"s;p;o;g" query 'select distinct ?s ?p ?o ?g where { graph ?g { ?s ?p ?o . } .
OPTIONAL { { ?g nie:dataGraphFor ?x . } UNION { ?g nrl:coreGraphMetadataFor
?g2 . ?g2 nie:dataGraphFor ?x . } UNION { ?g
<http://www.strigi.org/fields#indexGraphFor> ?x . } UNION { ?g
nrl:coreGraphMetadataFor ?g2 . ?g2
<http://www.strigi.org/fields#indexGraphFor> ?x . } } . FILTER(!BOUND(?x)) .
FILTER(?g != <urn:crappyinference:inferredtriples>) . }'

This is the weird command that only exports statements that are not created by
strigi or akonadi and are not inferred by the crappy inferencer.

Maybe I should blog this...