[Nepomuk] Refactoring for Soprano 3

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Wed Oct 14 09:47:53 CEST 2009

There is a general overview here:
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Metadata/Nepomuk/NepomukServer

It sets Soprano in relation to Nepomuk. The simple answer is: Soprano is the
RDF storage framework used in Nepomuk to store all the data.

There is also Nepomuk API documentation:
http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdelibs-apidocs/nepomuk/html/index.html

And then there is the intro to RDF and SPARQL:
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Metadata/Nepomuk/RDFIntroduction

And the intro to the data layout in Nepomuk:
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Metadata/Nepomuk/DataLayout

And very important IMHO The Tips And Tricks for developers:
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Metadata/Nepomuk/TipsAndTricks

Hope this helps already.